Our hunter-gatherer ancestors confronted the greatest threats to their immediate survival and, most of them were physical in nature, like an attack from a predator or a rival tribe; or a crisis of food security. So, how did our cave-dwelling fathers manage to survive against these threats to their lives? Their survival instincts served them so well to keep them alive and enabled them to climb out of the primordial muck.
Think Different Nation is for both striving and successful creative thinkers who are interested in finding a new way to minimize their most difficult life challenges while maximizing their greatest opportunities.
- A new form of survival instinct – workable for the modern man
- How do we seem to be hardwired to survive?
- Are we hardwired to band together into tribes?
- How homosapiens evolved from violent beings to peaceful ones?
- The role of social instincts towards human behavior
- Do we have the capacity to control our instinctive behavior?
- Break your procrastination loop – Recognize different procrastination personalities
- Our brains are hardwired for empathy
- You really need mental toughness to deal with the long-term effects of COVID-19
- Don’t give people power over you
- COVID-19 restrictions relaxed, how to resocialize?
- Over-thinking trap – how to get out of it?
- Practice mirror work for caring your soul in the time of COVID-19
- How mental blocks diminish productivity & how to recognize them?
- Powerful Tools to Practice Self-love
- How to strive to be better every day?
- What is self-love?
- 4 sources of self-efficacy and how you can employ them?
- What is self-efficacy and why does it matter?
- How Procrastination affects productivity & how to overcome it?
- Do you know why do you procrastinate?
- Why practicing introspection is important for you?
- What is intuition and when should you trust in it?
- How to be focused in this era of digital distractions
- Why a focused mind is important in life?
- Top 5 strategies to strengthen your intuition
- What is intuition, and why should you trust in it?
- 5 steps action plan to recognize your instinctive advantage
- Why resilience is an important life skill & how you can build it?
- 7 tips to deal with creative envy
- Reasons why creativity is more important than ever
- 6 Signs that indicate you are intrinsically motivated
- What is intrinsic motivation and why is it so powerful?
- 10 ways successful people think differently than others
- What synesthesia really is?
- How to deal with chronic stress?
- Covid-19 and mental health of Americans
- 10 well known forms of Intrapersonal Intelligence
- How to develop interpersonal intelligence?
- What is Existential Intelligence and how you can develop it?
- Evolution and importance of bodily-kinesthetic intelligence
- 9 characteristics of people having naturalist intelligence
- How does spatial cognition of animals help them in navigation?
- Are we the only mathematically intelligent specie on this earth?
- Understanding roots of human musical intelligence
- Did we evolve linguistic abilities from great apes?
- Extrasensory Perception: Sensing with mind
- Multiple Intelligences – Howard Gardner’s point of view
- Raising An Innovative Child
- Do you know what you were born to do?
- Understanding the importance of making right connections
- Visualizing the invisible – Daniel Kish
- Is Fear embedded in our DNA?
- Do you know what you are naturally inclined to do?
- 5 Things you can do to identify your Instinctive Advantages
- How Do You Tame A Human?
- COVID-19: Best opportunity to pivot, utilize this ample time
- COVID19 – Instincts Required for Survival
- TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission
- TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible
- TDN Podcast Episode 8 – Value of Freedom
- TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction
- TDN Podcast Episode 6 – Does IQ score really determine one’s success or failure in life?