Have you ever involved in an activity you are fully absorbed in and have an energized focus and in-depth engagement in it, and enjoy the whole process? If yes, then recall that activity because that is the actually activity that reflects what you are naturally inclined to do or what is your instinctive advantage. Instinctive… Read More »5 steps action plan to recognize your instinctive advantage
WELCOME TO THINK DIFFERENT NATION
Have you ever experienced FLOW? It’s when you are completely absorbed in what you are doing and producing your best work to the point where time seems to stand still. Many call it being in the zone. When you know your Instinctive Advantage, being in the ZONE is an experience you can discover at will. My name is Tye Glover, Macro Evolutionary Theorist & Innovator and I Think Differently.
Think Different Nation is for both striving and successful creative thinkers who are interested in finding a new way to minimize their most difficult life challenges while maximizing their greatest opportunities.
If you are an innovator in your own space, who regularly uses all aspects of your being: psychological; physical; intellectual; spiritual experiences to produce outstanding results, then this is the podcast for you. Think Different Nation is a podcast by Innovator Tye Glover, who believes that while we are all passengers on the evolutionary journey of man, as individuals we continuously adapt and develop traits, characteristics or inclinations, that become imprinted in our core and from which ease of our greatest abilities can emerge. These are our competitive advantages and when we can understand them, that understanding can create leap frog moments in our lives.
Do you know yours?
1.5 million people take the Myers Briggs Assessment every year to understand themselves better but most walk away without a clear idea of what separates them from any other test participant.
That’s because Myers Brigs separates people into 4 basic groupings and has you figure out the rest on your own.
Study after study shows people who are more self-aware are more effective. Your Instinctive Tendencies take self analysis down to the “YOU” level of detail by:
- Helping you to identify your personal tendencies that drive upwards of 90% of the decisions you make.
- Assisting you in identify your true mix of intelligences by aligning your instinctive tendencies to one of 9 intelligence types identified by Harvard PhD. Howard Gardner in his ground breaking book Multiple Intelligences.
- Understand the key instincts that drive your greatest abilities and learn how to train them to make them even more effective.
- Minimize your risk: Better understand the subtle tendencies that create derailing moments from which you may always be trying to unsuccessfully avoid.
- Maximize your opportunities: Gain insights into the key instinctive tendencies that make up what is called your Instinctive Advantage – Those subtle inclinations that lead many of your most impactful decisions the awareness of which can create leap frog events in your life.
We are all driven by well over 500+ instincts inherited from both our families and our bloodlines as a species.
Each participant takes an extensive survey to capture the instinctive tendencies we all share and answer according to their impact on our basic senses of sight, sound, taste, smell and hear
Understand your strongest tendencies and their senses that are the most impactful triggers. We all experience the world through 5 plus senses from which decisions are prompted and actions are taken. With TDN it is possible to identify your strongest inclinations and train your greatest tendencies to more effectively move your goals forward.
Each participant takes an extensive survey to capture the instinctive tendencies we all share and answer according to their impact on our basic senses of sight, sound, taste, smell and hear.
Results are tabulated to reveal the participants ITELLIGENCE based on PhD. Howard Gardner’s extensive research on our unique abilities based on our personal inclinations, interest and knowledge.
Founder & CEO
Let's recognize it with Think Different Nation!
TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission
In this TDN weekly episode, we are going to introduce Daniel Goodenough, co-founder of ‘The way of the heart’ & author of the book ‘The Caravan of Remembering’ whose ultimate mission is to help people live more fulfilled & purposeful lives. For this purpose, he has authored fourteen life mission courses & counseled thousands of individuals internationally.
In this podcast, he discusses:
1. the importance of recognizing your life mission & how it helps to shape your overall life experiences. Once you are able to identify your life’s mission, you will surely achieve it, whatever the circumstances are.
2. How his background in diverse fields helps him to integrate his knowledge of science to his knowledge of spirituality
3. The reality of fate & fortune & his belief about it
4. How he helps people to fulfill their life mission
Youtube: Caravan of Remembering
If you are an innovator in your own space, who regularly uses all aspects of your being: psychological; physical; intellectual; spiritual experiences to produce outstanding results, then this is the podcast for you.
Before finally building one of the most successful car companies of the world, Henry Ford confronted multiple failures; went bankrupt five times.
After being diagnosed with a stage IV cancer (epithelioid hemangioendothelioma) affecting her liver and lungs, Kris Carr did not let her disease overwhelm her; instead she deployed her devastating experience to help others by sharing her battle story in the form of a series of books and documentaries; and eventually emerged as a well-known expert on healthy living.
Have you ever found yourself staring at a painting in an art gallery and coveted I would have done it OR heard an impressive musical composition and desired you would have composed it OR read a piece of literary work and wondered how author was able to write such an outstanding narration?
Yes, we all endure this emotional pain called ‘creativity envy’ – we find ourselves consumed with others’ success.
Get in Touch
- TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission
- TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible
- TDN Podcast Episode 8 – Value of Freedom
- TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction
- TDN Podcast Episode 6 – Does IQ score really determine one’s success or failure in life?