What's the premisis?
We’ve all been honed over the course of the existence of life by time, space and change. Change did not end at our birth. In fact that’s where our competitive advantage began…
Do you know yours?
By Tye Glover
TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible
In this episode of TDN podcast, we recorded an interview with Mr. Daniel Kish, a blind man who sees the world through sound like bats & dolphins do; he is an expert in human echolocation. In this interview, he shares his experience about how he learnt echolocation when he lost his eyes at a very young age & how his brain reshaped & his body adapted to fill that gap.
So, listen till end to explore how Daniel Kish visualizes the invisible & visualize the endless opportunities around you that still seem invisible to you. ~Daniel Kish
Facebook : Think Different Nation
Instagram : Think Different Nation
Twitter : @TDN_Podcast
- TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission June 16, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible June 9, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 8 – Value of Freedom May 27, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction May 20, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 6 – Does IQ score really determine one’s success or failure in life? May 11, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 5: Is Fear embedded in our DNA? April 29, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 4 : Do you know what you are naturally inclined to do? April 20, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 3 – To scale one must be able to make connections April 13, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 2 : How do you tame a human? April 7, 2020
- TDN Podcast Episode 1 – Self Classification and Natural Inclination March 31, 2020
TDN Podcast Episode 4 : Do you know what you are naturally inclined to do?
Apr 20, 2020 • 18:29
Have you ever noticed what you are naturally inclined to do? Our learned experiences, abilities, proclivities transfer down to our next generations i.e. they become hard coded in our DNA and it’s our DNA that determines what our instinctive advantage actually is. Instinctive advantages are tendencies, inclinations and proclivities that…
TDN Podcast Episode 5: Is Fear embedded in our DNA?
Apr 29, 2020 • 00:19:07
All human beings experience different types of fears & at different stages of their lives, but things get hanky when we are scared of those things that we have never seen or experienced in our lives. This is so because our forefathers would have experienced these threats & we inherited…
TDN Podcast Episode 6 - Does IQ score really determine one's success or failure in life?
May 11, 2020 • 43:44
Our IQ test score can never judge our intelligence level. The people with below average scores in an intelligence test are not necessarily worse thinkers, in fact they are the people who think differently. It’s not our IQ test score that determines our pathway in life, rather these are our…
TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction
May 20, 2020 • 1:13:55
In this episode of TDN, we will introduce you to Brian D. Ridgway who is known as “The Spellbreaker”. He counsels people, like entrepreneurs, innovators and change-.makers, to completely eradicate the ‘illusion of problems’ & “Infinite Intelligence” – ever-present guidance and limitless power – This in turns brings more positivity…
TDN Podcast Episode 8 - Value of Freedom
May 27, 2020 • 37:52
In this episode of TDN podcast, we will introduce you to the Steve Snyder, son of a veteran of the world war II. Steve Snyder wrote the book ‘Shot down’ to familiarize the world about the unique & compelling story of his father & his crew. This book actually is…
TDN Podcast Episode 0 - Why Use Your Instinctive Advantage?
Mar 21, 2020 • 16:42
Take a journey through the timeline of existence with Tye as he delves into the special sauce that makes you unique. Starting 13.7 million years ago, to the present day, you will experience a road trip from New York to Key West that ends with a killer elevator pitch. A…
- TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission
- TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible
- TDN Podcast Episode 8 – Value of Freedom
- TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction
- TDN Podcast Episode 6 – Does IQ score really determine one’s success or failure in life?