What specifically does Instinctive Advantage entail?
Tye developed this concept by examining his own abilities as an Innovator. To date, he has conceived more than 11 innovations, with more than $15 billion in projected sales revenue. Reflecting on his accomplishments, he identified the traits that propelled him toward success.
Now I work with other high-achievers to do the same. Using my knowledge of man’s evolutionary journey, I teach the tools needed to identify their Instinctive Advantage and infuse it into everything they do. I rely on Harvard Professor Howard Gardner, Ph.D. (1983)’s ground-breaking study on Multiple Intelligences as a base concept to help successful people:
• Understand the unconscious impact of their intelligence types (including how their types might allow them to suc-ceed in some ways and struggle in others).
• Identify the driving tendencies behind their key skills.
• Leverage and scale their Instinctive Advantage by a factor of x in all areas of their lives.
About Tye Glover
Tye Glover helps high-performing people magnify their success and achieve scale by leveraging their natural tendencies—or what he calls their “Instinctive Advantage.”
· PUBLIC SPEAKING · PERFORMANCE CONSULTING
· REAL ESTATE INNOVATION · LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT · EXECUTIVE COACHING
WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR INTELLIGENCES, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR GIFTS!
Do you experience inclinations that drive your psychic self? Do you know from where your true INTELLIGENCE emerges?
Reach Flow more effectively by understanding both your driving instinctive behaviors and your true intelligence type
Tye Glover has made it his life’s work to help people understanding their
most influential instincts… inclinations…tendencies that drive many of the decisions we make.
- TDN Podcast Episode 10 – Live purposefully – recognize your life mission
- TDN Podcast Episode 9 – Visualizing the invisible
- TDN Podcast Episode 8 – Value of Freedom
- TDN Podcast Episode 7: Beyond the Law of Attraction
- TDN Podcast Episode 6 – Does IQ score really determine one’s success or failure in life?